The Macro Society started its work in 1972 to assist human development, providing learning opportunities and study materials emphasizing individual responsibility and the power of choice. It is a non-profit, dogma-free organization, comprising an unstructured group of growth-oriented individuals who aspire to live by the following ethics:
• We honor and value the uniqueness of ourselves and others.
• We see life as a constantly changing, constantly evolving series of choices, created by ourselves for the adventure of our own evolution.
• We believe that we are individually responsible for making each of our own life choices, and for creatively handling their end results in a manner which honors and respects all beings.
• We inspire people to consistently live their values, to be their "Best self" at all times, and to lovingly stand for what they believe while always honoring the right of others to believe differently.
• We aspire to express the three macro qualities of Love, Wisdom and Leadership.